Online Fire Safety Training
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace and it is a cost effective way for employers to fulfil their legal obligation to provide their employees with the necessary understanding of fire awareness.
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness – Approved by RoSPA, IFE & CPD – £25
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness for Care Homes – Approved by RoSPA & CPD – £25
- Fire Marshal – Approved by RoSPA & CPD – £35
- Fire Marshal for Care Homes – Approved by RoSPA & CPD – £35
- Fire Extinguisher – Approved by RoSPA & CPD – £25