To support businesses Sky Blue Safety provides a virtual health and safety consultancy service. Delivering simple, uncomplicated health and safety – that works for you!
- Review policies, procedures, risk assessments provide advice and guidance.
- Provide remote support via email, telephone, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom
- Review of accident investigations.
- Advice and support for RIDDOR reporting.
- Coaching, support to your management team via Skype, Teams, Zoom
- Aid compliance with section 7 of The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, appointment of competent person.
Virtual Health and Safety Service Offers:
We will work with you to identify the most significant hazards in your business, then work through your existing documentation with you, following the Plan, Do, Check, Act model.
As your Health and Safety Dust Buster through our coaching we will support you so you are able to:
- Review, implement and monitor your existing policies and procedures
- Review your fire risk assessment and implement action measures identified
- Review your existing risk assessments, if additional controls may need to be considered, and you’re able to implement, and monitor controls are actively being followed.
From the coaching sessions we can set tasks for you to prepare for the next session. This might be to take photos or videos of activities in progress, or of your site and equipment, or provide copies of service, maintenance or inspection paperwork.
Remote Consultancy Advice
“It shall be the duty of every employer to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all his employees.”Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
Sometimes your business may just need help to determine what is ‘so far as is reasonably practicable’. Having someone to ask if you’re not sure what you need to do to be compliant or how planned changes may impact on health and safety can remove the worry and help business continue more smoothly.