How We Are Working
After reviewing the risk to health due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have implemented the following controls to protect the health of our employees, customers and suppliers.After reviewing the risk to health due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have implemented the following controls to protect the health of our employees, customers and suppliers.
- Employees are to work from home wherever possible
- Employees advised of UK Government Guidance of social distancing and are required to follow the guidance wherever possible
- All supplier and networking meetings to be conducted virtually
- All customer meetings to be conducted virtually wherever possible
If a Sky Blue Safety employee is required to attend a customer site, the following measures are in place:
- They must travel to site in their own vehicle
- They must avoid using public transport wherever possible
- If unable to avoid the use of public transport, a face covering must be worn
- They must follow social distancing measures wherever possible
- They must follow any customer site specific control measures
- Employees are advised to wash their hands regularly and, where they are unable to, use hand sanitiser when on a customer site
- Wherever possible employees will try to isolate and work from home for at least 7 days between site visits to prevent the spread of the virus if they are unaware they are a carrier
Sky Blue Safety will review control measures implemented in line with UK government guidelines and customer specific requirements. Where any additional control measures are implemented the above will be updated.
If you require assistance and support with your Covid-19 risk assessment, Sky Blue Safety is providing a one hour free virtual consultation, subject to availability, to support businesses in completing their risk assessments.
To arrange this one hour virtual consultation call, please contact us.